Insure a Bentley Arnage like a Penny Pincher
If finding cheaper car insurance was fun, we'd make the time to do it regularly. But more than likely, it's challenging for most people and we always end up paying more than we want. Cutting the check for each renewal on your Bentley Arnage might give you the same feeling.
Step One: Compare Apples-to-Apples Quotes
If it's been a few years since you shopped for car insurance, you might still think the only way to buy is from a local agent. But now you can eliminate that hassle and buy online!
The first step to finding lower Bentley Arnage rates is to get quotes from all the major car insurance companies. This is fast and easy and only requires you to complete one form.
To start saving, have your current policy handy and click the link below. Our short form makes it easy to enter your information and compare rates.
Quoting Tip! The only way to compare rates from multiple companies is to use identical coverage amounts and deductibles on each quote. If you use different limits on quotes, you cannot accurately determine which company has the best rates for your Arnage.
Step Two: How to Cut Costs on Arnage Insurance
There are many factors that actually determine what you will pay for insurance, and some are completely within your control.
- If you need the extra performance that your Bentley Arnage gives you, then you'll have to pay extra to insure it. Higher performance cars tend to be more expensive to insure.
- One of the best ways to lower your insurance rates is to raise your credit score. Check your rating once a year and make sure to address any problem areas immediately.
- Owning a luxury vehicle like your Arnage means you'll pay a little more for insurance due to the higher cost of repair parts.
- Having recently completed a class in driver's safety could earn you a discount of 5% to 10%. Check with your insurance company to see if they offer that credit.
- Having any gaps in coverage (known as a lapse) is bad in the eyes of any insurance company. Make sure you keep coverage in force at all times by synchronizing the expiration and effective dates of your policies.
- Owning a home takes financial responsibility, and car insurance companies will often give you a break just for being a homeowner.
- If you're over the age of 55, check to see if you qualify for a senior citizen discount. Qualification age may vary by company
- A deductible is the amount you pay before your company pays a comprehensive or collision claim. If you increase your deductibles, you will pay less for these coverages.
- Car insurance rates for a teen driver on a Bentley Arnage will be expensive no matter what kind of coverage you have. But if you don't need comprehensive and collision, consider dropping those to save money.
- Speeding tickets and other violations can negatively impact your insurance rates for up to three years. Get too many tickets and you'll be shopping for a new car insurance company.
- The advancement of car safety features such as traction control, stability control, front and side-impact air bags and all-wheel drive all help keep insurance costs down.
- Claims that aren't much more than your deductible are better off just being paid out of pocket. If you get into a habit of filing smaller claims, you will pay for it in higher rates.
- Particular years and models of cars tend to be frequently stolen, and if your Arnage is on that list, chances are your insurance company knows it and will ding you a little extra because of it.
Step Three: Finalize your Policy Details
You've compared rates and hopefully looked over the coverages for each vehicle on your policy to make sure they're adequate. Now you can make the big decision on which company will best fulfill your needs.
It's critical that your new policy starts the same day that your old policy ends. If you are cancelling mid-term, make sure there is no lapse in coverage before your new policy kicks in.
Any time you buy a new vehicle, make sure you have car insurance in place, either from an existing policy or a new policy that you purchase from the dealership floor. If your current policy has any vehicle with full coverage (comprehensive and collision), then your new Arnage will have that coverage extended to it. If you only have liability coverage on your policy, then you have no physical damage coverage on your new purchase.
Upon completion of buying your policy, you need to print out the financial responsibility card that must be kept in your vehicle at all times. Replace any old cards and promptly replace expired cards. If an SR-22 is required due to a reckless driving conviction, DUI or conviction of driving without insurance, make sure your new company is aware of that. Not filing a court-ordered SR-22 can result in suspension of your driver's license.
Additional Insurance Information
To read more about topics such as how to file a claim, replacement auto parts and mistakes to avoid, visit the Insurance Information Institute website.
Recent Blog Articles
- Insurance Rates Decline for Lincoln Mark VII Drivers
- Five Minute Guide to Lower Saturn SL Insurance on the Web
- Uncover the Best Insurance Rates on a Lexus IS 300
- Top 8 Ways to Save Money on Volvo V40 Insurance
- Isuzu Trooper II Drivers Find the Best Car Insurance Rates