Lower your Rolls Royce Park Ward Insurance Rates in Three Easy Steps
If buying car insurance was fun, we'd do it as a recreational sport. But in reality, the cost for insurance always seems too high and most people would prefer to get a root canal. Finding affordable coverage for your Rolls Royce Park Ward probably is no different.
Step One: Insurance Quotes
If you haven't priced insurance for awhile, you may still think that the only way to compare rates is to drive around town to multiple insurance offices and meet with an agent. Times have changed!
Comparing apples-to-apples price quotes for your Rolls Royce Park Ward is made easy by only requiring one form to be completed. This will shop your coverage with multiple companies and allow you to easily compare rates.
To start, click the link below to begin entering your information. After you complete the form, you will receive comparison rates from different companies so you easily determine if you can save money.
Important! If you already have liability and physical damage coverage on your Park Ward, it's important to keep the same limits and deductibles throughout the quote process. This allows you to fairly compare rates for many companies. If you use different limits and coverages for each quote, you won't be able to judge if the final rate is better or worse than other quotes.
Step Two: Top Ways to Get Lower Park Ward Insurance
Once you have quotes in hand, you can then consider some of the other techniques for lowering your Park Ward insurance rates.
- Some people just like the looks of a higher performance vehicle like the Rolls Royce Park Ward, but even if you don't use the extra power it's going to cost you more when your insurance bill arrives.
- You can save money on your physical damage coverage (comprehensive and collision) by increasing your deductibles. Higher deductibles mean you are willing to pay more before the insurance company covers a claim.
- OEM repair parts for the Park Ward cost more due to the higher quality. You will pay more for insurance because of this.
- If you're not sure what your credit rating is, check it now. Car insurance companies use your credit score to determine the rates you pay, so the better your credit, the less you will pay.
- If you're a young driver, you will pay more to insure a Park Ward. There isn't anything you can do about your age, but rates will drop as you mature.
- Successfully completing a driver's training class can help lower your rates if your insurance company offers that discount.
- A single speeding ticket can cost you several hundreds of dollars over the next three years thanks to increased car insurance rates. Slow down and drive safely.
- Never allow one policy to expire without having a new policy effective the same date. This causes a lapse in coverage and if you don't have insurance for any length of time, your next policy will cost you more.
- Most Rolls Royce vehicles come with standard safety features such as air bags and passive restraints, and those will help keep your insurance costs down.
- Being a homeowner can often get you a little discount on your auto insurance. Insuring you home with the same company as your autos can often get you even deeper discounts.
- A claim-free discount can help keep your rates down, so don't file claims that are only marginally more than your deductible. You're better off keeping the discount.
- With age comes cheaper rates! If you're a senior citizen, many car insurance companies will give you a discount. Also, if you belong to a professional organization, check to see if your company gives discounts to members.
- Vehicles that tend to get stolen or have high repair costs will cost you more to insure. If your Park Ward falls into either category, it could cost you.
Step Three: Buy the Policy That's Right for You
Buying a new car insurance policy is just a matter of finalizing your application form and submitting it with your down payment. Once payment has been accepted, coverage is bound the effective date shown on your application.
If you're cancelling an old policy, make sure the new coverage starts the same day your old policy ends. This avoids any penalty for having a lapse in coverage which can cost you more.
If this is a new policy with only the Rolls Royce on it, be sure to have coverage before leaving the dealership or car lot. If you're adding it to an existing policy, you have anywhere from 15 to 30 days depending on the company. Most car insurance companies will extend coverage to newly purchased vehicles, but only up to the limits of the best insured vehicle. So if you only carry liability insurance and no physical damage coverage, your new purchase will be inadequately insured until you specifically add it to the policy with full coverage.
Once you finish buying your new policy, you will need to print out the proof-of-insurance card that is provided by your new company. This card is proof that you meet the state's minimum liability limits and is required to be kept in your vehicle. If you qualilfy as a high-risk driver after being convicted of a DUI, reckless driving or driving on a suspended license, you may be required to file an SR-22 with your state's DMV. Be sure your new car insurance company is aware of this filing requirement.
Additional Learning Resources
For more information on car insurance, please visit the Insurance Information Institute's auto insurance informational page.
Recent Blog Articles
- Insurance Rates Decline for Lincoln Mark VII Drivers
- Five Minute Guide to Lower Saturn SL Insurance on the Web
- Uncover the Best Insurance Rates on a Lexus IS 300
- Top 8 Ways to Save Money on Volvo V40 Insurance
- Isuzu Trooper II Drivers Find the Best Car Insurance Rates